Date:      Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:52:59 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        Michael Zhilin <mizhka@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org" <embedded@freebsd.org>, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>,  Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>, John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>,  Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com>
Subject:   Re: Minor MIPS tree pruning

Can you give me pointers to these boards for adm5120 and IDT? When last I
tried to get them 5 years ago they were hard to come by and generally came
with no more than 32M or 64M of memory.

mips/rt305x has been subsumed by mips/mediatek, so will be deleted w/o loss
of functionality.

I'm curious what benefit sibyte has apart from broadcom? It seems to
support a super old broadcom chip that's way obsolete that has a bunch of
errata that need workarounds that aren't present in newer chips. What am I
missing?

Warner