Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:09:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bart Trzynadlowski <trzy@powernet.net>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dialing with PPP

> > Warning: Chat script failed
>
> Try enabling chat logging at this point.  This exact message has been
> asked about countless times on this list alone.

How do I enable chat logging? I think PPP executes the chat program. I
read that there was an option to log to a file but that was if you were
running chat yourself.

> [.....]
> >  set dial "ABORT BUSY ABORT NO\\sCARRIER TIMEOUT 5\"\" ATE1Q0M0 OK-AT-OK\\dATDT\\T TIMEOUT 45 CONNECT"
>
> You're missing some spaces.

I ended up adding 2 spaces that I didn't have and subtracting one "\T
TIMEOUT" has become "\TTIMEOUT" just like in the FreeBSD handbook.

Thanks,

Bart Trzynadlowski