Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:23:30 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Norman.Maurer@heag.de
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, postmaster@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Registration for maillinglists

Norman.Maurer@heag.de wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i tried to register a alias of my emailaddress (root-mobilo@heag.de) for
> the freebsd security-announce list , but I didn't get any response.. Can
> you check if there is any problem with it ?
>
> Kind Regards
> Norman

Hello,

You should probably contact postmaster about this, since they
maintain the Mailman installation etc. To summarize for them
(please cut freebsd-doc from the reply!):

Is the message delivered already now? (It sometimes can take
a little to deliver the message)

Did you try with a non-alias? Did you see bounces?

Thanks,
Remko

--
Kind regards,