Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:15:25 -0700
From:      <rtjohan@syspres.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Install error resolv.h - Application: Webware

Trying to install an application that is generally run on Linux. No port
available and when I run their make file I get errors like
"/usr/include/resolv.h:104: field `nsaddr_list' has incomplete type". I
installed the linux-base and then tried the install again, but didn't change
anything.

Any help would be very much appriciated.

Thanks,
Richard

% cd WebKit/Adapters/wkcgi/
% ls
Makefile        webkit.cfg      wkcgi.dsp       wkcgi.exe
README          wkcgi.c         wkcgi.dsw       wkcgi.h
% make
cc -O2 -c ./wkcgi.c -o ./wkcgi.o
In file included from ../common/wkcommon.h:20,
                 from wkcgi.h:6,
                 from wkcgi.c:5:
/usr/include/resolv.h:104: field `nsaddr_list' has incomplete type
/usr/include/resolv.h:114: field `addr' has incomplete type
/usr/include/resolv.h:129: field `ina' has incomplete type
/usr/include/resolv.h:130: field `in6a' has incomplete type
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/home/rtjohan/Webware-0.8.1/WebKit/Adapters/wkcgi.
%