Date:      Tue, 1 Dec 1998 23:23:47 +0900 (JST)
From:      sanpei@sanpei.org (MIHIRA Yoshiro)
To:        sanpei@sanpei.org
Cc:        oleg@ogurok.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, sanpei@sanpei.org
Subject:   Re: ESS1868

<199811210907.SAA00634@lavender.yy.cs.keio.ac.jp>の記事において
私は書きました。

>>   I have ESS1868 patch for pcm0 driver. It's support 44KHz/16bit ESS1868
>> native mode.
>>
>>   Now I am beta testing on FreeBSD-users-jp mailing list. Because this
>> patch has some problem. A few days after, I will post this patch here.

  Now our ESS18xx pcm sound driver is in FreeBSD-stable/xperimnt/ESS
directory.  It's for FreeBSD-stable.  I will make for FreeBSD-current.

  But this driver has problem.

Current Problem:
        Some time (CPU was heavy load?), sound change to white
        noise.
        And also with using mpg123 player and selected some files,
        when one file is ended and change to another file,
        also sound change to white noise...

Cheers
MIHIRA Yoshiro