Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 13:04:53 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Perl still broken in 4.0-CURRENT

>I was hoping for something simpler that wouldn't require me to
>figure out how to configure mirror-script. :-(

I haven't paid much attention, but I'm running a recent version of
-current.  (Sorry I can't specify the date, everything's out of sync.)
However, that aside, mirror-script is easy:  Just install 'mirror' from
the ports tree and then type 'mirror' at the prompt.  I don't need to
specify a mirror package to have it fall over with:

lambic:~/work/vault > mirror
DynaLoader:/usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/DynaLoader.pm:188 Caught a SIGSEGV
shutting down at /usr/local/bin/mirror line 3873.

Happy trails,

Brian