Date:      Wed, 30 Dec 2009 01:27:30 -0800
From:      Roger Agraviador <diminished5@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I need help on installation

I found an old pc that I just reformatted the HDD using G parted, now that I
try to boot from a Free BSD CD (7.2 release) the Intel chip gives me an
error message that the system boot failed and asks me to insert a system
disk which I do not have, how do I go about that because I virtually cannot
install any operating system.

Do I have to install a boot loader like GRUB2? If so How do I go about that?
Since I have found no iso image of GRUB2 to burn into a live cd.