Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:28:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Eric Boucher <eric_boucher60@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Giving some restriction to some user

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if there is a way to give some user
access to read, write or execute some files even if
these users are not in the same group as mine. I heard
that there is something like this on AIX machines, a
program called acl???? or something like that. The
person told me that there is a file which map the
users and the permissions. I little bit like in
windows, you can personalize which one has the
permission to do what. Does somebody knows what I want
to do and how to do it?

Thanks

Eric Boucher