Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 2004 19:19:56 -0400
From:      G.Rosamond <george@sddi.net>
To:        Kruptos <kruptos@mlinux.org>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSDcounter.org [dead]?

On Aug 3, 2004, at 5:33 PM, Kruptos wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I was just wondering what happened to bsdcounter.org.  It seems like it
> hasn't been touched for over a year now.  Is this project dead or on
> extended hiatus?
>
> I don't know much about the project and technology it is using but I'll
> be willing to throw in a hand here and there if it would get it up and
> running again.  I thought it was a great idea -- but I think almost
> everything is a great idea.
>
> Kevin

That would be cool to take on. . .

With BSDUserGroups.org, I contacted BCHosting, who hadn't updated in
years, and told them that we at DN wanted to operate the site. . .we
liked the interface, and appreciated their efforts, but we wanted it to
become more central in the community.  It now has a footer that says:
administered by the Daemon News staff (that's me).  .. .

It's a step in the right direction, and now part of the DN network . .
.Do you think you could email the admin contacts or hosts and see what
they think. . .??