Date:      Sun, 11 Jul 1999 18:22:50 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jay Nelson <jdn@acp.qiv.com>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Formatting Help

On Sun, 11 Jul 1999, Nik Clayton wrote:

[snip]

>A 'lite' TeX installation that lets FDP contributors build PS and PDF
>versions of the docs without needing the full install of teTeX would be
>a useful option to have.

I think so, too, particularly since teTeX runs to 100+MB now. I've
just started, so we should know in a while.

If this looks productive, I suspect I'll probably need some help from
those working in other languages to make sure we are getting all the
right pieces -- but I'm getting ahead of myself.

I'll keep you posted.

-- Jay