Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:28:01 +0100
From:      Gerhard Schmidt <estartu@augusta.de>
To:        Georg Bege <therion@ninth-art.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br>
Subject:   Re: Loosing spam fight

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx

On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 12:11:43PM +0100, Georg Bege wrote:
> Woah you just made my day
>=20
> Saying dspam or greylisting is useless ;)
> I hope you mean that by ironic -
> no you cannot block 100% spam but 99.99% effectivly which I already do
> even productive.
> But not with sendmail (who is using sendmail these days?)

I do, and I have a hitquote arounf 99% as well. I'm using spamassassin and
greylisting. Works pretty good.=20

Filter/Tagging spam isn't a MTA problem, it's a configuration problem. You
can do anything on any MTA.=20

bye
	Estartu

Gerhard Schmidt    | Nick : estartu      IRC : Estartu  |
Fischbachweg 3     |                                    |  PGP Public Key
86856 Hiltenfingen | EMail: estartu@augusta.de          |  on request=20
Germany            | 					| =20

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx--