Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 1995 09:23:52 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <fbsd@clem.systemsix.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Yellow Byte CD-Rom Request

Hello,

>> Anyone else get one of these?
>> I ONLY use the 'fbsd' personality for the freeBSD mailing lists, it
>> would appear that someone is reaping our mail-lists for addresses!

> FreeBSD FAQ contains all addresses, bot x@freefall and x@home

which FAQ do you refer to?  I don't belive I would be mentioned in
any of them.  My theory is that they are subscribing to one or more
of our mailing lists and plucking names/addresses from them for this
purpose.

my first impulse upon receiving it was to flame them, but I decided
to count to 10 first.   my second impulse is to flame them!

						Steve Passe
						smp@clem.systemsix.com