Date:      Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:39:49 +0800
From:      "Zhang Weiwu" <weiwuzhang@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   anyone have this problem of hotmail?

Several of my friends and I finally decide to leave hotmail for another
mailbox (because we like IMAP).

What I wish to do is to redirect hotmail messages to another mailbox. I
tried gotmail from the port, that tool had worked fine, but that tool gets
email from webpages which is changing (so it is not working anymore, the
author seems not working on it anymore). I'm using hotwayd very okay, only
that this tool only receives emails, not redirecting them, so it is not the
best: everyone of my friends has to create a seperate account for hotmail.
BTW I have a server box.

I think what I need is a small tool, croned to check emails from hotwayd,
redirect all emails it gets to another mailbox. I believe someone must have
written such a tool, only I didn't find it, and google didn't helped me
this time.

Thank you.