Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 01:12:11 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>, <riccardo@torrini.org>, <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: misc/26744: Unable to send mail to FreeBSD.org from home and from work

I sent the FAQ question to faq@freebsd.org some time ago.
Is this the wrong mailbox for new FAQ questions?

I frankly don't blame the users for complaining about this
one - deviations from generally used practices should
always be documented, and (unfortunately) most mailing lists
on the Internet are still not in any sort of compliance
with good spamfiltering practices.  While submitting a PR
is hardly the proper (or tactful) way to fix the documenting
on this problem, it's certainly a resourceful one, and the submitter
deserves more than to simply have his is PR closed with an
explanation in only the PR.