Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:20:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Wahyu Hidayat <wahyuhid@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: running out of mbuf

Thanks for all your immediate reply.

Sure I have raised NMBCLUSTERS (in my netstat shows to
20480).

What is the explanation for my previous post about max
mbufs has not reached, but it already shows about mbuf
allocation failed ? What if I increase nmbclusters but
this problems still occurs ?

FYI: I am running 4.2-R, fxp ethernet device with
link0 enabled.

regards
-why-