Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 1997 12:37:14 -0600
From:      ken <kenzen@oneimage.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   damnit

            something is still wrong i think, i get flashing lights on
the card and it gives me all the cool messages about where it putting it
and how it sees it, etc etc, then i go to rc.conf and edit everything
set the defaultrouter to my gateway and add the ifconfig_ed0 line and it
tells me cant locate network , cause of the gateway, which i know is
150% right, because i just used t on linux not an hour ago.
help again
thanks