Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:55:07 -0400
From:      Andrew <andy@lewman.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Simple ruleset??

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 10:13:32PM -0700, tony@saignon.net spewed 0.6K bytes in 17 lines about:
:
: I need a proven ruleset that would allow any outbound traffic, and incoming
: on ports 22, 25, 53, 80, and 110 only.

	Just a thought:

	allow ip from me to any #outbound
	allow udp from any to me 53 #dns inbound

	The rest is pretty simple.

--

|  Andy   |     e-mail      |      web       | gpg/pgp keyid |
|         | andy@lewman.com | www.lewman.com |   ED788962    |

Dealing with failure is easy: work hard to improve.  Success is also
easy to handle: you've solved the wrong problem.  Work hard to
improve.