Date:      25 Oct 2004 13:02:28 -0700
From:      Antigen_DARKWINTER@FreeBSD.ORG
To:        tedm@toybox.placo.com, TM4525@aol.com, stefan@swebase.com, jmorthla@seattle-network.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Antigen forwarded attachment

--ANTIGEN-7051-1937-4701-3342-29869-31729

The entire message "Re: Serious investigations into UNIX and Windows", originally sent to you by owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org), has been forwarded to you from the Antigen Quarantine area.
This message may have been re-scanned by Antigen and handled according to the appropriate scan job's settings.

<<Entire Message.eml>>

--ANTIGEN-7051-1937-4701-3342-29869-31729