Date:      Thu, 18 May 2000 20:36:25 +0800
From:      Clive Lin <clive@CirX.ORG>
To:        Jim Mock <jim@luna.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, vanilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Enlightenment-0.16.4

Hi, sir:

    As a person who uses E for a long time and upgraded it from E 0.16.1 to E
0.16.3, I tested this patch and didn't find any problem. E 0.16.4 works pretty
fine. Nothing broken, especially the multibyte stuff what I concerned about.
And the PLIST is flawless.

    Vanilla uses icewm actually, so he doesn't care about E much. Or he will
try to build E 0.16.4 by fair means or foul :-) (Hey, vanilla, don't kick my
ass) Uhm.. because both he and I wait for updates like this for a long time,
could you commit this ? Thanks :-)

- Clive

--
CirX - This site doesnt' exist.
9c  k9o h9 s1bg s1f, 7v  .y xqx a  sj m8r ffg1 vg5 a6 asox tmul h38.