Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:49:00 -0400
From:      KillFill <pneumann@gmail.com>
To:        Marcin Simonides <marcin@studio4plus.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New port - please review

Hello Marcin!

actually the BSD# ports repo, already got gnome-subtitles!

take a look:
http://forgecvs1.novell.com/viewcvs/bsd-sharp/FreeBSD-ports/multimedia/gnome-subtitles/

Soon, it will be merge into FreeBSD port possible with monodevelop too.

Boths, looks very much the same.

thanks!!

--
KillFill <pneumann@gmail.com>