Date:      Fri, 04 Oct 1996 10:34:27 -0700
From:      Brant Katkansky <brantk@atlas.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AWE32 PnP under 2.1.5 (pnp.c)

I'm trying to get a Sound Blaster AWE32 PnP working in
my 2.1.5 box.  I've applied the latest PnP patches to my
kernel and attempted to get a working entry in pnp.c to
match what pnpinfo says about my card.  So far, I haven't
had any luck at all.  The pnp probe sees the card, but
the sb probe does not.

Can someone who has the AWE32 PnP working under 2.1.5 or -current
post or mail me a copy of your sys/i386/isa/pnp.c and kernel config?