Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 1996 08:15:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dave Walton <dwalton@psiint.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Samy Touati <lmcsato@lmc.ericsson.se>, Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.Com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BitsurfrPro on FBSD 2.1 & MLPPP broken

On Fri, 29 Mar 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> The fact that it
> works under Win95 doesn't necessarily mean that Windows is stressing
> those TAs fully.  I know that FreeBSD pushes mine to the theoretical
> max, so...

Ah, now there's an explanation I can accept.  With all its overhead, it's
unlikely that Windoze pushes the BitSURFR to the max.  So maybe it's
broken...  :)

In the interest of solving Samy's problem, which is where this discussion
started...  Is there something in FreeBSD that he can adjust so that it
doesn't push the BitSURFR quite as hard?

Dave

David Walton                                     Unix Programmer
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc.                          email: dwalton@psiint.com
190 South Orchard #C200                          Fax  :(707)451-6484
Vacaville, CA 95688                              Phone:(707)451-3503