Date:      Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:03:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with clist_alloc_cblocks()

check kern/tty_subr.c around line 150 on.

values of 0 for the last 2 args will allocate exactly 1 cblock
(the way I read it)

that is 128 - 16 - 4 == 108 bytes of storage.
the arguments are ccmax (above which the list will not be grown)
and ccreserve, ( below which the allocated cblocks will not be freed)
a value of 0 sets each to 1 cblock.

you probably want to use values of 1000, 300 or something.