Date:      Tue, 01 May 2001 13:03:27 +1000
From:      BSD Freak <bsd-freak@mbox.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Binding sendmail to listen to e

Hi everyone,

I have a new server running sendmail which I could not get to accept
SMTP from Windoze clients I have now found out why. The following
relevant line from a "netstat -an" shows that it is bound to the
loopback interface rather than the IP address of the NIC:

tcp    0      0 127.0.0.1:25            0.0.0.0:*            LISTEN

How do I get sendmail to listen on the server NIC ie 192.16.0.5 ?

Thank all.....