Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:53:10 -0400
From:      Antoine Beaupre <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        Jordan K Hubbard <jkh@queasyweasel.com>
Cc:        libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I'm back (was: cvs commit: libh/release/scripts/diskedit Makefile libh/release/scripts/pkgtools Makefile)

Well I too was getting worried!

Max, I'll take a look at your latest proposal ASAP. It might take a
while though since I'm overloaded from a long absence and I have many
other problems to take care of in libh.

In particular, there was an interesting thread about "package system
flaws" (-arch) that I thoroughly inspected and even if there was a lot
of trash in there (ok bikesheders! on go choose your favorite scripting
language/packaging format), there's still a lot of points that came out
OK and that are really important in order to libh to survive the
bikesheds and flamewars.

A.