Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 02:18:50 +0000
From:      Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        roger@cs.strath.ac.uk, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Breakthrough: MPEG-2 hardware for FreeBSD ...

Jordan Hubbard wrote:

> > I hate this talking about who's doing the work, let's just hope
> > we'll get there eventually.
>
> You may hate it, but I think it's a pretty important detail to
> get out of the way before actually expecting anything. :)

Sure, it's just that I have heard so much talk on e-mail lists
*about* somehow doing the work and the bottomline is, all the talk
doesn't matter if nobody does it :-)

-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistent Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine