Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 22:33:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Kenagy <jktheowl@bga.com>
To:        Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, danj@3skel.com, jmb@FreeBSD.ORG, toor@dyson.iquest.net, brett@lariat.org, mike@smith.net.au, dshanes@personalogic.com
Subject:   Re: Promoting FreeBSD - the user's piece of the action.

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Frank Pawlak wrote:

> Jordan,
>
> O.K the glove are off, now it's time to talk shop.  This is another
<snip>

Alrighty!!

> Along with this I am asking those that have posted their ideas to come
> forth and at least set out their skills inventory and what they can and
> would like to do.  Time commitments at this point at least are open to
> your individual capabilities.  I have retained your messages as some of
> you had already appeard to commit to certain actions.  That response is
> extremely encouraging.

Frank,

I spent 15 years selling all kinds of systems in the manufacturing
area. I have written or contributed to applications for Job Shop Control,
Computer Aided Manufacturing, and Material Requirements Planning.

The last systems were Architectural and Civil Engineering systems on
HP/UX. The others were on AT&T System V. I was also a regional manager
for the 11 western states for one of these.

I am not unfamiliar with pioneering and have done as much on the above
mentioned systems and for machine tools in the metal working industry.

My FreeBSD experience started with 2.1.5 downloaded with AOL.  I
now have a LAN at home with several machines of varying architecture.
They all run 2.2.1R. (Will switch to new release soon.)

If you need more, let me know.

John