Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:21:29 -0500
From:      "Richard Ward" <mh@neonsky.net>
To:        "Steve Ames" <steve@virtual-voodoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BIND 9.1 woes

Most likely, though is this a horrific problem? It does not seem to be. =
The only thing I am worried about is why I can't launch BIND 9.1 in to =
it's own user/group. With previous versions, 'named -u bind -g bind' =
would select both perfectly, in 9.1 it appears to have changed and I =
cannot quite figure it out. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Richard Ward
mh@maKintosh.com