Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:48:30 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Bart van Leeuwen <bart@ixori.demon.nl>
To:        Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
Cc:        "Frank J. Beckmann" <frank@vogon.agala.harz.de>, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ELSA MicroLink ISDN/PCF

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Martin Husemann wrote:

> > and what are the 2 LEDs for?
>
> They are not used by I4B (you can toggle them on/off by software, but
> Hellmuth didn't find a good reason to do so).
>
> > I get a lot messages:
> >
> > 	i4b-L1-isicintr: WARNING: unit 0, No IRQ from HSCX/ISAC!
>
> This message is harmless. It means the interrupt handler was called but
> found nothing to do. There are a few (more or less) legitimate reasons why
> this will happen, and I think this WARNING: has to be removed from I4B.
> Think of two PCI cards sharing the same interrupt...

I can fully confirm that... have had a working system that gives that
message for a long time now (and indeed I usually simply patch i4b a
little bit to stop it from spamming my log and console with it..)

Disabling the message, or maybe better, only give it when debug info is
requested would be highly apreciated.

Bart