Date:      Sat, 26 Nov 2011 02:14:55 +0900
From:      Stephane LAPIE <stephane.lapie@darkbsd.org>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_Gla=DF?= <glaszig@googlemail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD driver for MegaRAID 9240-8i

--------------enigB747F9B3FAAD0E338A5D4031

I have checked in 9.0-RC* and 8.2-STABLE, but Skinny Drake controllers
are not supported.

You have to download and build the mfi driver from LSI's website (the
code does not support multiple adapters operating at the same time,
though... this is a show stopper for me).

Also, the 8.X driver compiles and works on 9.X, BUT with a modification
to the LSI code (replace psignal() with kern_psignal()).