Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 1999 09:27:08 +0100
From:      German Tischler <tanis@gaspode.franken.de>
To:        Leif Neland <leifn@neland.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sv: Dr Neuhaus niccy go not recognized

On Sat, Nov 27, 1999 at 02:11:16AM +0100, Leif Neland wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Nov 1999, German Tischler wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 06:27:37PM +0100, Leif Neland wrote:
> > > I'd like to test, So how do I proceed from here?
> >
> > Get the latest i4b-dev snapshot (00.83.11), get my patches
> > from http://www.mayn.franken.de/home/tanis/i4b-11.tar.gz,
> > get a recent current source tree, unpack i4b, unpack the
> > layer1 patches over it, use the overinstall script,
> > use
> >
> > device isic0
> >
> > in your kernel config file (no at isa? or similiar).
> > Compile the userland programs and install them, build a kernel
> > and see if it works, and tell me what goes wrong.
> >

> Sorry, I have not had any time to do much testing; I now use a non-pnp itk
> instead. I just wanted to do some dialin-logging on my voice-phones.

Hellmuth has a working driver for the card now, but it will probably
take some more time until it can be found inside an official release.

--
German Tischler, tanis@gaspode.franken.de

	"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley:
	LSD and Unix. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
					 -- Jeremy S. Anderson