Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2000 09:50:57 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Meerwaldt@t-online.de (Frederik Meerwaldt)
To:        "ausawards@emsmail.net" <ausawards@emsmail.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: AusAwards School

Dear FreeBSD Team,

I have subscribed to this list to receive FreeBSD-Questions and Answers,
and not such a bullshit (I'm sorry to say that, but it's the truth).
Why do you allow people, who aren't subscribed to the list to send mails
into the list?

--

Best regards,
	Freddy

Homepage: fmeerwaldt.homepage.com
Last update: 11.03.2000
Very good OpenVMS HowTo's, DHCPD Howto, VXT2k NetBooting HowTo, and a
little bit about me.
NetBSD Vax, Alpha, i386. Tru64 Unix, OpenVMS, FreeBSD, Ultrix.