Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:12:17 -0300 (ART)
From:      Maxi <meschoyez@efn.uncor.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Laptop 'short list'?

-> : PC-Card isn't supported yet for -RELEASE, but it works perfectly with
-> : Lucent and Avaya 802.11 cards.
->
-> I don't understand this statement.  Can you clearify.  Lucent and Avay
-> are PC Cards.

Ok! That's my mistake... Lucent and Avaya are 16-bit PC-Cards and are
well supported on -RELEASE.

I can't use a Linksys EtherFast 10/100 (PCMPC200) because it's a 32-bit
card.

So, that's why I said that.

Now, I'm waiting for the first release of the -CURRENT branch...

Regards,

    M@X     <M\
            / >