Date:      Sun, 12 Aug 2001 03:03:42 +0200
From:      Stefan Hoffmeister <freebsd-ml@econos.de>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: _sigprocmask in malloc.c causes full file table?

[Trimmed CC list to only include the mailing lists]

: On Sat, 11 Aug 2001 17:25:42 -0700, Terry Lambert wrote:

>1)	Buy a copy of the "Go SOLO 2" book.
>It contains all of the POSIX/Single UNIX Specification
>manual pages, in HTML format, on CDROM:

FWIW, I personally like

  http://www.unix-systems.org/online.html

At one stage, I got a tarball of HTML docs (after registering?) and live
off that whenever I run into all too often inadequate documentation.

If you go to

  http://www.opengroup.org/austin/

and register with them, you can download a couple of MBs that contain the
(final draft of the) work of the Austin Group:

<quote>
The Austin Common Standards Revision Group (CSRG) is a joint technical
working group established to consider the matter of a common revision of
ISO/IEC 9945-1, ISO/IEC 9945-2, IEEE Std 1003.1, IEEE Std 1003.2 and the
appropriate parts of the Single UNIX Specification.
</quote>