Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 1997 07:39:14 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>, FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free Systems Journal

> > Hey All:
> >
> > Burning Eagle Book Company would like to announce our forthcoming
> > publication:
> >
> > 	"The Free Systems Journal"
>
> I'd welcome suggestions as to how we might handle this.
>

> Comments?
>
> 					Jordan

just my 2 cents
maybe we should send articles to both, FreeBSD people will certainly
support the new newsletter (which I think is a great idea, will you be
sending them to australia? otherwise i can live with e-mail) but if we
have articles in the Free Systems Journal as well that may generate
interest in FreeBSD from non FreeBSD users.

Andrew Perry
andrew@shoal.net.au