Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2006 03:06:13 -0400
From:      "David Sledge" <dsledge@appriss.com>
To:        "Yamada Ken Takeshi" <ken@tydfam.jp>
Cc:        ronald-freebsd8@klop.yi.org, freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Q) eclipse 3.2 (Callisto)

  "Seemingly, it does not install =
org.eclipse.osgi,org.eclipse.core.runtime, 			org.eclipse.update(?) =
under /usr/local/eclipse/configulation.  (I found only config.ini =
there.)

  Also strangely, I saw it compiles files under =
"work/plugins/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64", but not =
"work/plugins/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86".  I am not sure if it is =
intensioned or not."

I have not seen that happen before. I checked on my x86 and amd64 =
systems  and it installed the configurations correctly and the swt =
plugin is correct as well. Try downloading the latest shar file again. =
Deinstall the previous version, make sure it removes the =
/usr/local/eclipse directory. Remove the .eclipse directory in your home =
directory. Remove the previous eclipse port directory and extract the =
new shar file in its place. Then run "make install clean" again and see =
if that fixes the problem.