Date:      Thu, 09 Nov 95 10:45:50 -0800
From:      Bakul Shah <bakul@netcom.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Here's why you should post about MINIX

> > Were I American, I would.

> Not a problem!  Even better, in fact!  Just apply for foreign aid! :-)

Amerrika!  Kan't live with it; cain't live without it.

Getting back to the original subject, if it were upto me, I
would've just posted the announcement as a courtesy to
another Unixoid-OS group and a fellow OS hacker who *has*
contributed a lot to the computer industry (directly and
indirectly -- didn't Torvalds embark on Linux when he wanted
to go beyond what Minix did?).  May be we can even steal
some nice ideas from Minix.  It's been known to happen.

Of course, later on I would've sent a FreeBSD announcement
to the minix group -- a bit of *friendly* rivalry is so much
more fun :-)