Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 1996 15:07:50 +0000
From:      Juan Savioli <jcs@owl.dhi.dk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org (FreeBSD questions)
Subject:   xdm

Hi,

is it possible that anybody could give me some hints of how to
customize xdm. I mean which files I should initialize as for
example the xstart and all those. If it is too much work it is
fine if I get a home page where I can take a look.

Thanks,

Juan

Juan Savioli

International Research Centre for Computational Hydrodynamics (ICCH)
Danish Hydraulic Institute (DHI)

Agern Alle 5                              Tel:+45  45 76 95 55
DK 2970 Horsholm                          Fax:+45  42 86 00 68
Denmark                                   Email: jcs@dhi.dk