Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:54:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Lobster Harmonica <failure@speakeasy.net>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        "stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: /usr/ports disappeared

hmmm.  i'm not familiar with 'tag.'  and no i didn't rm -rf the directory. =
 ;)
i've just re-installed all system sources, binaries, etc from /stand/sysins=
tall.
still not showing up.  i'm gonna take a look at freebsd.org...

thanks for the help.

-jared

"Trying is the first step towards failure."  - Homer J. Simpson