Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:28:20 +0200
From:      Mark Rowlands <mark.rowlands@minmail.net>
To:        "Brossin Pierrick" <pbrossin@swissgeeks.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: apache2 and php4

On Sat August 24 2002 14:49, Brossin Pierrick wrote:
> Hi and thank you for your very fast answer!
>
> :: # cd /usr/local/etc/apache
> :: # grep php httpd.conf
> :: LoadModule php4_module        libexec/apache/libphp4.so
>
> humm this file doesn't exist on my system.
> I tried to "distclean" and "deinstall" apache2 and php4 and "install" b=
oth
> of them again but the file `libphp4.so` is not there.
>
> Is there something tricky to do ?
>
> If I recall correctly I I deleted this file the first time I complied p=
hp4
> because of the "ssl_sessiononly" error (something like that)
>
> any idea how to make it work ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Pierrick

Strange because if you are installing with apache2 these files should exi=
st=20
under

/usr/local/etc/apache2/=20

are you sure you have apache2.......?
=46rom memory, the apache2 / php4 combo is currrently unsupported and onl=
y=20
available by specifically running make  -DWITH_APACHE2 and does no editin=
g of=20
httpd.conf but does give you  a helpful hint in the  Makefile. =20