Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 01:31:38 +1000
From:      "Gary Harris" <gharris@wr.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Getting BSD.

>>    Does anyone know of a source for the FreeBSD 2.2.6 CD set in
>>    Australia ?

>Try http://www.cetustech.com.au , who are charging the entirely reasonable
>amount of $42 for the 4 CD set. Works out cheaper than my subscription CD
>through Walnut Creek (mainly due to the plummeting A$ :(

  If you've got reasonable net access why not download it? It takes perhaps 2 hours or so, less if you start with a
basic install. All the dists are in nice small pieces so that if you have an error, you don't have to waste much time
getting the file again. I did just that over the weekend. Try this Aus server:

ftp://ftp2.au.FreeBSD.ORG/pub/FreeBSD

        Cheers,

             Gary.

   Gary Harris