Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 2016 11:54:34 +0100
From:      "=?iso-8859-2?Q?Marcin_Tomzi=F1ski?=" <export@vascofilters.eu>
To:        "freebsd-doc" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cooperation

 =20
Are you looking for a new automotive parts brand to be different from your =
competitors?=20
Do you want to be a direct importer?=20
Are you looking for high quality products at fair and individual quotation?=
=20
Fed up with late deliveries and low availability from the stock?=20
Do you want to join young and effective organisation?=20
Do you need fast orders handling and flexibility in market approach?
 We have a great proposal for your business!

                 =20

 Our products range consists of more than 1500 references under 4 brands

-         VASCO FILTERS (oil, fuel air and cabin filters)

-         FLUXAR FILTERS (red line)

-         PEXA WIPERS (universal and dedicated sets of wipers)

-         BREYKO (brake pads)=20

We are expanding our business in your country and looking for direct import=
ers.=20

Join our Team!  More info on web page: www.vascofilters.com or facebook  =
=20

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us, we speak English, =
French and Spanish.

Marketing and Operations Manager

Olaf Tomzi=F1ski

If you do not wish to receive further information.