Date:      Wed, 07 Mar 2012 23:05:52 -0500
From:      Jon Radel <jon@radel.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some questions about Link Aggregation and Failover

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms070201080402020302040002

On 3/6/12 11:41 PM, bo wang wrote:

> Hello:
>        Recently I want to do Link Aggregation for increasing the
> speed. I use a Cisco 3750 Switche and two IBM Server R       with BSD
> 9.0 .I do link aggregation According to this page.
>        http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/network-aggregation=
=2Ehtml
>        I use LACP .But when i have done ,the link aggregation  only can=

> do Failover  .It cann't increase the  speed. What is the
> problem?Detailed configuration as follows

How are you measuring the speed to determine that there is no speed-up?=20
  You're not, by some chance, sending test data between a single source=20
and single destination address pair are you?

--=20
--Jon Radel
jon@radel.com

--------------ms070201080402020302040002--