Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:49:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Whalen <bri@sonicboom.org>
To:        Ben Turner <turnball_@hotmail.com>
Cc:        bsdq <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD 2.2.4

In ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.4-RELEASE/floppies/
you'll want kern.flp and mfsroot.flp.  Save em to a dir on your hard disk,
them use ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/tools/fdimage.exe to make
floppies.  Heres directions,
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install.html

Brian "Sonic" Whalen
Success = Preparation + Opportunity