Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:43:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@netwalk.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, junkmale@xtra.co.nz, Charles Henrich <henrich@flnet.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [ enough already ] Re: Charles Henrich a Star?

Well, no matter how you cut it, this is certainly negative PR.  If I
were a potential user and browsing this list I would certainly be
disappointed to see this petty bickering.

It's no secret that you two (Jordan and Brett) don't always share the
same viewpoint, it would be nice however if you could keep you little
flamewars in private mail and not the list.