Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:05:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Sam Magee <webadmin@adsight.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FrontPage questions

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Bill Vermillion wrote:
>
> > John A. Hengstler recently said:
> > > I agree,   just remember the cardinal rules gentleman.
> >
> > >  Rule  #1.   The customer is always right.
> > >  Rule  #2.   If the customer is wrong, refer to rule #1.

[snip]

Wasn't the original question to this thread related to why
Apache+FP was having child processes exit on Signal 11?

Does anyone have any idea why this happens? I see it
occaisionally on my 2.8.8-Stable system with Apache 1.3.3+FP
but it never seems to cause any problems, to my knowledge.

-- Sam