Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 1996 09:49:20 -0300
From:      compland@ism.com.br (Helio Coelho Jr. - CompuLand Informatica)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MajorDomo on FreeBSD

Hi :

I just installed Majordomo-1.93 in a FreeBSD box.
Majordomo seems to be ok: I create a test list. I can subscribe to it,
unsubscribe, all the commands. But if I send a mail to that list , it just
disappears ! It vanishes , go nowhere. Not to the list, not to the
list-owner, to nobody.
I checked the Majordomo FAQ, the Mqjordomo mailing list archives and find
nothing. Somebody has an idea ?
I'm using FreeBSD-stable, Sendmail 8.6.12, Perl 5.0.1m, Majordomo 1.93

thanks !
Helio.