Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:27:02 -0600
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
To:        Kazutaka YOKOTA <yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: disable mousepad taps on Dell Inspiron

Thanks.  I appreciate your response.  I probably won't see
your fine upcoming work for a while because I use Stable.
But if people know about my patch and port, they can be steered
towards that until your patch makes it into STABLE, and finally
into release.

Thanks, Stephen

--
Stephen Montgomery-Smith