Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 1997 12:55:04 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Chandrabose ARAVINDAN <arvind@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem in synchronizing source tree using CTM (fwd)

I posted this problem two days back but unfortunately not able to solve it
yet :(

I have installed FBSD 2.2.1 from WC CDROM.  To upgrade the source tree to
2.2-STABLE I got the CTM deltas and as per the instructions tried to apply
the first delta src-2.2.0217.gz.  Unfortunately CTM refuses to apply this
delta claiming a md5 mismatch with "release/sysinstall/help/hardware.hlp".

Is there anyone out there who upgraded 2.2.1 source (from WC CDROM) using
CTM?  Can someone help me in solving this issue?

Thank you very much in advance,
C. Aravindan <URL:http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~arvind/>;