Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 1995 12:32:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Nathan Stratton <nathan@netrail.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: upgrading the os

On Sun, 19 Nov 1995, Nathan Stratton wrote:

> What is the best way to upgrade the system form 2.0.5 to 2.1.0? Wipe the
> system and start over, or can I do soem type of upgrade.?

	Well, depending on your patience, and what sort of link you have,
it was recommended to me to just "sup" in the -stable release, and then
just "make world"...that supposedly will bring you up to date.

	Bear in mind that you'll need a bit of disk space for sources
and whatnot, plus room to compile...

Marc G. Fournier | Knowledge, Information and Communications, Inc (ki.net)
scrappy@hub.org  |
 soon to be:     |
scrappy@ki.net   | For more information, send me email.